Blog de beton

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A special message to S.

Today I was very surprised. When you saw my reaction on the Chechen Terrorism on this blog, you asked me "Why ?"

I always thought that having our own ideas and thoughts, and being able to defend them would be obvious to anyone.

So, I just have something to tell you. You are already someone special in your own country. When you have some questions you don't wait to ask them. And you didn't even move to a different country.

Keep going. Have your own ideas, fight for them when you think they are right. Find out your own opinion on anything. Don't just accept ideas and point of view you receive as is !

To answer to your question. I also have many thoughts and points of view about Thaïland. I'm sure you have your own point of view too. We have a lot to share.